DN Colleges Group aims to add value to the social, economic and physical well-being of our whole communities by:
- Enabling the development of skills and knowledge to support and build the local economy.
- Unlocking the potential of individuals by raising ambition and aspiration.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through critical self-evaluation and action.
- Promoting and building skills of employability and entrepreneurship.
- Working with partner organisations to ensure collective problem solving and action for improvement.
- Reflecting the needs of our communities in the courses we offer for individuals and employers.
- Working with vulnerable groups to enable inclusion and participation.
- Contributing to the regeneration of the sub-region through positive engagement with new and existing industries.
- Contributing to the local economy as a major employer as well as a provider of education and training.
Ensuring we live by and reinforce our core ASPIRE values which underpin everything we do:
- Ambition – to achieve the highest standards
- Support – a caring, safe and inclusive environment
- Partnership – collaborative working to achieve shared goals
- Innovation – we use our initiative and are agile in finding creative solutions
- Responsibility – we take individual and collective responsibility
- Equality – we work with integrity and are open, honest and respectful of each other.