Public Values Statement
Putting our Values into action to benefit our students and our communities.
DN Colleges Group aims to add value to the social, economic and physical well-being of our whole communities by:
- Enabling the development of skills and knowledge to support and build the local economy.
- Unlocking the potential of individuals by raising ambition and aspiration.
- Ensuring continuous improvement through critical self-evaluation and action.
- Promoting and building skills of employability and entrepreneurship.
- Working with partner organisations to ensure collective problem solving and action for improvement.
- Reflecting the needs of our communities in the courses we offer for individuals and employers.
- Working with vulnerable groups to enable inclusion and participation.
- Contributing to the regeneration of the sub-region through positive engagement with new and existing industries.
- Contributing to the local economy as a major employer as well as a provider of education and training.
- Ensuring we live by and reinforce our core ASPIRE values which underpin everything we do:
Ambition – to achieve the highest standards
Support – a caring, safe and inclusive environment
Partnership – collaborative working to achieve shared goals
Innovation – we use our initiative and are agile in finding creative solutions
Responsibility – we take individual and collective responsibility
Equality – we work with integrity and are open, honest and respectful of each other.
Enrolling on to a degree was one of the best decisions I made. The course has opened so many doors to future career prospects.
The best thing about Doncaster College is that the teachers believe in you. The school experience was so negative, so coming to college I really wanted to do something I enjoyed.