College Collaboration Fund (CCF)
DN Colleges Group (lead) and The Sheffield College (partner). The aim of the project is to enhance the student experience and to ultimately digitalise paper-based processes.
About the Project
The objectives are to map the administrative processes behind the student journey and to establish a To-Be set of process definitions. This will involve stakeholder workshops and challenges to existing ways of working. The project will involve the development of:
- Specifications and user journeys to inform future digital solutions gap analysis or procurement requirements.
- As-Is and To-Be process maps that colleges across the sector can use on an ‘adopt and adapt’ basis.
- CCF Project To-Be Solution Design Prototype
- CCF Project To-Be Learner Journey
- CCF Report
- CCF Summary Video
- DN Colleges Group As-Is Learner Journey
- The Sheffield College As-Is Learner Journey
- Student Voice: Experience of the Learner Journey
- Pain Points in the Learner Journey (shorter)
- Pain Points in the Learner Journey (longer)
- CCF Project Summary